NATIONAL RAT TERRIER REGISTRY
Why to register with us? To keep the breed strong and Because we care.
Photo I.D. Certificate With Color Genetics
|Questions Contact email@example.com or call 860-563-2293
accuracy of the lines.
Your dog's history is more completely documented.
Future litters can be tracked more easily and the proper mates matched.
Color genetics allow for authenticity of the lines.
One picture says 1000 words and it looks great!
NRTR Registration Policy Reserves The Right:
* The NRTA is strongly
against hybrid dogs being registered as Rat Terriers. The NRTR will
To remove, reclassify and remedy any situation that would bring disharmony
in it's pedigree
* To cancel out records that are incorrect or false.
* To refuse any pedigree that is not properly documented.
* To dis-fellowship any NRTR certified breeder that is not in good standing with this organization.
* To maintain reasonable
standards within individual breeding programs and to enforce rules and
* To determine ownership of any dog that is registered with this association.
* To make any decision that will bring harmony with all it's NRTR certificate holders.
* The NRTR will notify
those individuals affected by the above. If affected parties cannot be